About New England InspectionJoe Cerniglia, P.E. founded New England Inspection Service, Inc. in 1980 and the company was incorporated in 1985. The corporate mission statement is as follows:
The engineering inspection company will provide accurate, comprehensive, and professional building inspections to clients and to insure complete customer satisfaction. The staff of New England Inspection believes in treating clients with respect Our philosophy is to treat our clients the way we would like to be treated. This simple credo has served our company well over the past 25 years.
What is a Registered Professional Engineer?
A registered professional engineer has demonstrated general proficiency in the
field of engineering and has become specialized in a particular discipline of
engineering. To become a registered professional engineer, the candidate must
have graduated from an accredited 4 year college or university offering an engineering
curriculum, must have at least 4 years of engineering "on the job"
experience, and must pass an exam administered by the Commonwealth. This exam
is very rigorous requiring most of the day to complete. Upon obtaining a passing
grade, the candidate will be issued the coveted "PE" license which
allows the engineer to practice engineering in the Commonwealth.
President: Joeseph A. Cerniglia
Mississippi State University, Bachelor of Science Electrical Engineering
Northeastern University, Masters of Science Electrical Engineering
Patents: Intensity Modulated Teardrop Display for a Vectorcardiograph. Patent No. 3,710,174.
Licenses: Registered Professional Engineer, Commonwealth of Mass. 24491
Professional Home Inspector, License #083
Licensed Builder/Construction Manager, License #013750
Refrigeration Technician License #010226
EPA Listed Radon Company - # 2145900
MDEP Llicensed for Title V Inspections (ie. septic/cesspool)
- Member, Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers, Member No. M1463017- Life Member
- Member, American Society of Home Inspectors, (Past Chapter Treasurer) Member # 000298
- Charter Member of the Waltham Facilities Engineering Council, (Past President)
- Facilities Engineering Manager at Hewlett Packard Co. for 11 years.
- Since 1985 professor at Northeastern Building Technology Program (Residential and Commercial Building Inspections.)
- Since 1989 professor at Boston University Real Estate Finance Division, Physical Evaluation' of Real Estate Assets.
- President of New England Inspection, Inc. specializing in engineering consulting, residential and commercial property surveys, expert testimony at trial or arbitration.
- Over 10,000 inspections conducted since 1980.
©2007 New England Inspection Service, Inc. P: 781-334-6933 | Fax: 781-334-5969
All rights reserved.
All rights reserved.